- t-shirts (plenty)
- shorts (plenty)
- underclothes (lots & lots)
- tennis shoes (plan on these getting messy, may want to bring 2)
- sweatshirt(s) or light jacket
- raincoat or poncho
- swimsuits (ladies: one-pieces or tankinis that are modest and appropriate)
- beach towel(s)
- flip flops / sandals / Chaco-type (for shower shoes & beach)
- 1 sleeping bag (a twin-sized fitted sheet for bed under sleeping bag is recommended)
- OR twin-sized sheets & blanket
- shower caddy or bucket to tote toiletries
- toothbrush / toothpaste
- comb / brush
- bath towels / washcloths
- Bible / journal
- letter writing materials & stamps
- laundry bag
- WATER BOTTLE!!!
- bug spray
- money for camp store & gift shop
- copy of your insurance card (if you didn't email it in)
- plastic garbage bag for wet clothes (remind them it's for Friday packing!)
- Dark or black shirt for Capture the Flag night
Please Do Not Bring
cell phones, tablets, iPads, smart watches, food, weapons of any sort, valuables (nice jewelry, etc.), fireworks
- No halter-tops, tube tops, “spaghetti” strap tops, or backless tops
- Keep clothed and appropriate and remember it's HOT! Dri-fit and quick dry clothes are helpful.
- Camp is rough on clothes – bring only clothes that are okay to get wet or muddy.
- Bring extra socks and underwear – you always need them!