Dear Camp Connect families,
We are praying that you are staying healthy during this current COVID-19 outbreak. We are thankful for the hope we have in a BIG God who holds the whole world in His hands.
As of right now, we look forward to our regularly scheduled summer camp programming. It would not be sensible to cancel programs this early, as we have no real idea how long this outbreak might last. We are dealing with something unprecedented and unpredictable. Decisions regarding our summer schedule are anticipated to be made by (in) mid-May. This timeline will allow us to make adjustments, if necessary, based on the facts at that time.
We are already planning ways we can implement extra safety measures to protect your children as well as our staff as we seek to serve God and our campers this summer. With Camp Connect based out of Epworth By The Sea, we are working with Epworth’s management to monitor and heed the direction of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention as well as the Coastal Health District of the Georgia Department of Public Health.
We will inform you immediately if things change regarding our summer schedule. Please know that we value your investment in Camp Connect, and should we find ourselves having to cancel any camps, a full refund will be given.
The safety and well being of your children and our staff have and always will be our main priority. We are praying for a quick end to this season of sickness and uncertainty. We, like your kids, will be very ready to get outside and play again!
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
Director of Camp Connect